About Our Partners:
EarthCapades sponsors are public, private, and non-profit environmental agencies with an important message about protecting the Earth to get out to the public.
We have over 20 years of experience blending environmental awareness with our unique style of engaging entertainment to present your message effectively at schools, festivals, theaters and private events across the country.
EarthCapades performances influence and inspire audiences of all ages to conserve, respect and protect the environment. Based on the feedback we receive from partners, parents, teachers and administrators, we know our program makes a difference in efforts to conserve, protect, and respect our planet.
Our years of experience ensure that we effectively and efficiently deal with all of the details, from scheduling and performing, to collecting evaluations and feedback to share with your organization.
We make it easy for partner organizations to successfully reach the community. With several teams of performers, we are able to schedule EarthCapades performances across the United States and Canada.
“EarthCapades has an energy and enthusiasm for teaching proper environmental behavior that was transferred to the audience. Their ability to customize the information to match our County Recycling Program was great and helped to solidify the correct recycling procedures for the audience. We would highly recommend your show to any government or corporate entity that is trying to get the environmental message clearly communicated to their constituents.”
District Recycling Coordinator, Middlesex County, NJ
How EarthCapades Works With Your Organization:
- We discuss the specific environmental information that your organization wishes to share with the community.
- Your organization provides us with a list of eligible schools and venues and their contact information.
- Your organization sends a letter of invitation to eligible schools and venues. (samples letters available)
- We customize our performance to include your organization’s specific information.
- We contact the eligible schools and venues and handle all scheduling.
- We ensure that the scheduled schools and venues sign and return a performance agreement that confirms the details.
- We provide you with a finalized calendar of performance dates and invite you to attend any/all performances. We also post the calendar on our web site.
- We send a performance reminder to the schools and venues one week prior to the performance and make a confirmation call.
- We present interactive and fun educational theater presentations and assemblies focusing on your organization’s specific environmental information.
- We email an evaluation link to teachers and administrators, the results of which are accessible to you at any time.
- We invoice you for the performances based upon our agreed upon payment schedule.
- We review the evaluation information to assess the outcome and success of the program.
It is a pleasure for all who witness the assembly to see performers such as yourselves, who truly love their work and are able to create an ‘infectious positive environmental energy’. Your script was well organized and presented. EarthCapades’ skills and talents were seamlessly integrated into the performance, accentuating our organization’s message. Not only were the performances outstanding, but administrative support was top notch. It is a pleasure to work with EarthCapades.
Program and Contract Manager, StopWaste.org
The kids are all very excited to go home and test their toilets for leaks. If a program can get a kid to want to do THAT, it must be good! We loved the show!
Kathryn Hughes Elementary School
Excellent message. I, personally, will try and think twice about buying things I probably don’t need!! I will also work on using a water bottle instead of buying bottled water.
Broad Street School